Litigation Support B2B Sales Representative
WarRoom Document Solutions seeks an aggressive litigation support sales consultant. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with preferably industry experience selling litigation support and document review services. A litigation support professional with both experience and strong people skills would also be a proper fit for this position.
Our consultants are assigned protected sales territories. They are responsible for maintaining strong client relationships with existing clients and continually marketing our list of electronic and paper discovery services to new prospects. Sales consultants are expected to meet or exceed sales quotas through telemarketing-confirmed appointments and prospecting.
This position will report directly to the general manager and partners of the company. If you’re searching for a dynamic career with unlimited earnings potential in a growing company, it has to be WarRoom DSI.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 2 or more years of successful business-to-business (B2B) outside sales experience, experience in technology sales is preferred.
- An understanding of litigation support software, terminology, scanning software applications and ESI processing is a plus.
- Skilled at cold calling and networking
- Able to provide exceptional customer service to all levels within a law firm and corporate setting, including partners, associates and executives.
- Able to provide a consultative sales approach to clients.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, demanding and deadline-driven environment.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to handle a changing and growing work load.
- Achievement oriented team player
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention-to-detail required.
- Honesty, confidentiality and a strong code of ethics
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate combination of education and work experience
We’re looking for the perfect fit. We know that success comes from the strength and talents of our people. In return, our ideal candidate will receive an attractive base salary, plus incentive compensation opportunities. Our generous benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) and paid time off. Relocation assistance is also available for new hires outside the Boston marketplace. If your skill set and experience is a match for our requirements, send us your resume today at email@example.com.