WarRoom Document Solutions is looking for an assistant to support our sales team. The WarRoom sales assistant will make cold calls, participate in WarRoom marketing efforts, and attend meetings with clients, primarily at law firms and corporate offices.
The assistant will also back up our primary customer service representative, picking up and delivering boxes of documents throughout downtown Boston as needed.
This position is a good mix of office and driving. If you can’t stand the thought of sitting behind a desk all day, but want to develop your sales skills, this job is for you. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office required, Saleforce and Sage Peachtree a plus.
- Able to provide exceptional customer service to all levels within a law firm and corporate setting.
- Good organizational skills and attention-to-detail required.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Achievement-oriented team player, not afraid of wearing multiple hats
- Honesty, confidentiality and a strong code of ethics
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Shift: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Must be able to work flexible hours when required. Previous litigation support or eDiscovery experience a plus.
Hourly pay + benefits
Warroom DSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.